Create a web application for enterprise customers to access their relevant
customer wearables information, data and services.
THE CONCRETE GOALS
KEY APP DESIGN CONSIDERATIONS
- Dynamic, Client Branded Web Application
- Branded Entry & Login Page via UAA Intel Authentication
- Dashboard as the landing page for the service. It is meant to provide the 10,000 ft product view with reports that convey the essence of product performance.
- Reporting Tools for Segmentation, Retention, Pathing and Breakouts & Filters via Cohorts
DYNAMIC DATA COLLECTION
ACTIVE LISTENING CREATES INSIGHTS YOU CAN ACTION
Every minute there can be 100,000+ events that are fired from a wearable experience – and we’re listening to them all – then we analyze behavior patterns, prioritize and give actionable insights from that sea of events.
Active listening allows your company:
• to identify customers that have a high probability of returning the device and intercept them to re-engage.
• identify your greatest fans and advocates.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR CUSTOMER
REAL TIME ANALYTICS DASHBOARD DATA
Intel has created a robust behavioral analytics platform for wearables to understand how your customers are interacting with your product.
• when they train,
• what activities they do
• how they are working towards their goals
• and device data such as battery life and charge times
ADVANCED CUSTOM REPORTING TOOLS
Segmentation Report: A workhorse analysis report that will help you understand trends in how your users interact with your product.
Retention Report: Your users engage with your product. How often do they come back and engage in repeat behavior? How sticky are your product features?
Pathing Report: Understanding how users get to a particular interaction and where they go after.
Cohorts, Breakouts & Filters: You want to segment your users into useful buckets. Creating cohorts will help you create buckets based on user interactions.