ABOUT DEBORAH DENNIS
I’m a seasoned UX & UI application designer with extensive experience on mobile, web & SaaS apps. Having co-founded a software company, I have an entrepreneurial mindset and high level expertise in end to end product development. I’m passionate about delivering design thinking & user centered experiences. As a collaborative leader, I’m skilled in building client relationships, influencing, presenting & delivering creative solutions.
My hands-on design approach includes creating wireframes, user flows, and design requirements to deliver interactive and engaging end user experiences. I’m an energetic, creative and inclusive team player, with a deep sense of empathy for the user.
– User Experience (UX) designer & strategist
– Software-as-Service (SaaS) Product Designer
– UX team lead, mentor
– Web, Mobile, Tablet applications, e-commerce,
– User experience architect, information architect
– Interaction & User Interface (UI & IA) design, web, mobile & tablet
– Usability Testing & Heuristics Evaluation
– Competitor UX audits and analysis
– Visual Design, Graphic Design
– User research lead, moderator, consultant
– Hands on; sketching, wireframes, rapid prototyping, graphics, brainstorming, creative, branding, marketing, writing
ABOUT BLACK RHINO DESIGN
Deborah Dennis started her web design company, Black Rhino Design, after her return from an Earthwatch expedition tracking Black Rhinos in Zimbabwe, Africa. Part of her business model is to assist Not for Profits, so her company has designed and built many non-profit websites including Hopalong.org, Restore the Delta, California Labor Foundation, Sports4Kids, Meals on Wheels LA and more.
She has managed in-house web design and production teams, as well as virtual designers & web developers from around the world. She has given client presentations to fortune 500 companies, and taught technical training workshops. She also co-founded an online software company so she has an entrepreneurial energy & a bootstrap mentality to take the initiative & have the confidence in her abilities to design and build the best websites.
Don't Be Shy. Get In Touch.
If you are interested in working together, let's connect.